Wednesday 30 March 2011

The lollipop ladies - macaroons

   {The Lollipop Ladies}

challenge number 17: macaroons


Hi everyone the new challenge for the fortnight has started and this time its macaroons....the extra element we want you to use this time is gloss

Here's my inspiration creation: i have used one of the new stamps out of the creepin kit from the greeting farm..isnt she a cutie.! i have added gloss onto her dress and her cute little boots

 This pic is a close up of the gloss used on her dress and boots.
I hope you like it and i have inspired you to go and join in the current challenge at the lollipop ladies, have fun and i cant wait to see what you come up with!!

http://thelollipopladies.blogspot.com/

i love to read your comments !!

4 comments:

  1. Oooh... I love it! And I Love it even better having now seen it IRL too! AWESOME job Ash.. LOVE her glossy dress!!
    Sammi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all that gloss ... you rocked it Ashlee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo I didn't notice the gloss ont he dress at TLL, but just love the boots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, and I love her shiny dress!
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete