Wednesday 8 May 2024

Coffee

Hey there crafty friends...

I have some new T4T inspiration. This week I have a coffee themed card perfect to send someone to organise a coffee date! 


To create this card I started with a yellow card stock base. I then added coffee beans with distress oxide ink and the coffee beans stencil....


Using the Coffee sentiment die cut I die cut the pieces for this from two different shades of brown card stock before adhering to the base with foam tape. I then stamped the first part of the sentiment using black ink directly onto the card base at the top left hand corner.


I added three cups of coffee from the Pumpkin spice stamp set by stamping, colouring and die cutting them and adhering to the card base with foam tape. To finish off the card I added a tiny touch of sequins!

That's all for my card today, I hope you enjoyed this coffee themed card. Until next post happy crafting, hugs Ashlee.  

No comments:

Post a Comment