Thursday 28 March 2024

Hello gorgeous

 Hey there crafty friends...

I've got new Pawsome inspiration for you. For my card today I have used all new release products from the latest Pawsome Stamps collection! 


I used these Pawsome products....

Marvellous perfume stamp set 

Sweet hearts background stencil

    To create this card I started with a pink card base. I then added stencilling to it using the sweet hearts stencil and distress oxide ink. 

I stamped the sentiment directly onto the card base using VersaFine Clair ink in black before stamping, colouring and die cutting all the perfume images. These were arranged on the card then adhered in place with varying levels of foam tape. 


To complete the card I finished it off with a touch of Pawsome sequins!

That's all for my card today, I hope you like this sweet perfume themed card. It's such a beautiful stamp set. Until next post happy crafting, hugs Ashlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment