Saturday 24 February 2024

Paper hugs.... Roooaarr!!

Hello there friends...

Who's ready for a new card featuring bling? We can never have too much bling right?!


For this card I used these Heffy Doodle products :

Two by Two zoo animals stamps

Two by Two zoo animals dies

Stoney Maloney stencil

Stoney maloney die

To create this card I started by die cutting my base using the large deckled paper die from teal blue card stock. I then went on to die cut the size down of the deckled paper die from white card so I could do some ink blending over the stoney maloney stencil. This was done using Distress oxide inks (Mustard seed, Wild Honey and Spiced marmalade).

Now my base was complete I went on to start creating the focal sentiment "PAPER HUGS". I die cut the base of the sentiment from the same card base card stock colour and then using a piece of white card I did a bit of ink blending using the same colours used on the background so that I could.....

BRING ON THE BLING!!

Once I was happy with the ink blend I covered the piece of card with double sided adhesive and Crystal WOW! glitter before die cutting the sentiment from it. The wording and the base were glued together with liquid glue and adhered to the card base with foam tape to add dimension.

Check out the bling on that sentiment!!

Using the two by zoo set I stamped, coloured and die cut two of the little tigers. These were coloured using Spectrum noir tri-blend markers. Adhered in place with varying levels of foam tape, because I love dimension!!


To complete the card of course I added more bling from a hefty doodle sparkle mix...

What do you think of this one? I hope you like it. Until next post happy crafting my friends, hugs Ashlee.  

No comments:

Post a Comment