Friday 26 January 2024

Witch....

Hey friends...

I'm here with some cheeky inspiration using the awesome set  Witches lair from Pawsome stamps!

I love this pawsome set because it can be used for other cards throughout the year not just halloween, so I thought I would have a bit of fun with it by adding a cheeky sentiment...


To create this card I started with a lime green card stock base that I directly stamped the witches pot onto with Memento Tuxedo black ink. 

I then used a letter die set to die cut the letters to spell WITCH PLEASE from a grey card stock I had added ink blending too and also from black card so I could off set it creating a shadow.  These were adhered to the top and bottom of the card leaving space to add in images from the witches lair set. 



I stamped, coloured and cut the images before adhering to create a fun little scene with varying levels of foam tape which also added dimension. These were coloured using Spectrum noir tri-blend markers.

To complete the card I added a touch of Pawsome sequins and white pen highlights...

What do you think of this witchy card?! I hope you like it! Thankyou for stopping by and checking it out. until next post happy crafting. hugs Ashlee.  

No comments:

Post a Comment