Saturday 11 March 2023

Birthday treat's....!!

 Hey crafty friends...

Today's card features a few of the newest Pawsome Stamps products!! 

This one is full of bright colours (which I love using on my cards) and yummy treats perfect for a birthday celebration!!


To create this card I started with a pink cardstock base that I inked a design on using the Moroccan flowers stencil and then added extra shading around the edges in towards the centre before adding a splatter of white paint...


Using the same coloured pink card as I did for the base I heat embossed the sentiment using WOW! Opaque bright white embossing powder and fussy cut around it. 

I stamped, coloured and cut out all the images from the Baked with Love set before adhering all those around the card using different layers of foam tape adding lots of dimension and fun...

(Images were all coloured with Spectrum noir tri-blend markers)


To complete the card a touch of pretty sequins and white gel pen highlights to the images!!


Below is a picture showing the Spectrum noir tri-blend markers I used for colouring up all the baked with love images...


The colours for this card were totally inspired by the new Pawsome stamps colour challenge...


You can join us in the monthly challenge just by creating your own new card using the colour inspiration and adding the #PawsomeStampsChallenge to your instagram post...

There is a $30 voucher for the Pawsome Stamps store up for grabs so get creating and enter for your chance at an amazing prize!!


That's all from me for today, I hope you enjoyed my Pawsome inspiration. 

Till next post, Happy crafting. Hugs Ashlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment