Friday 9 September 2022

Holly Jolly at CPD....!!

Hey crafty friends....

You know what time it is?! It's time for a brand new release at Catherine Pooler Designs, YIPPEEE!!

This collection is called HOLLY JOLLY so if you love Christmas you are in for an absolute treat. This release is full to the brim of amazing Christmas goodies to get creative with....

For my card today I get to share with you a sneaky peek of the Old Saint Nick stamp set and trust me you are going to want this new set in your collection its so fun....


To create this card I started by die cutting the Half circle cover plate die from a piece of black cardstock and also from a piece of the patterned paper out of the Better not pout pack. 

Once die cut I inlaid the pattern paper pieces using foam tape so they popped up from the black background!!


I then stamped and coloured a bunch of the images from the Old Saint Nick stamp set before using the co-ordinating die to cut them all out. I adhered these also to the background with foam tape giving even more dimension to the card!!

To finish it all off I added a heat embossed sentiment done using WOW! Opaque bright white embossing powder on black cardstock then fussy cut and a touch of Vienna sequins.....


What do you think? I'm totally loving this set and I can't wait to share more with you!!

Keep an eye out for even more reveals/sneak peeks this week from Catherine and the CPD brand ambassadors...


Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment