Thursday 4 August 2022

A slice of thanks at CPD....

 Hey friends...


Woohoo it's release day at Catherine Pooler Designs...


In celebration of the release I have another card to share using all of the new ink colours along with the pie day stamp set/co-ordinating dies...


To create this card I first stamped a whole bunch of pie slices using each of the new ink colours and then die cut them all out...



Once I had them all cut out I added foam tape behind each slice before adhering all over the place to a really soft brown/natural cardstock that I had directly stamped the "Sending a slice of thanks" sentiment on...


To finish it all off I added some of the new Mazatlan sequins...

This card will be perfect to send to a pie loving friend to say thanks.

I hope you enjoyed todays card and if your off to do some new release shopping at CPD have a blast and go spoil yourself!!

Hugs Ashlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment