Thursday 2 June 2022

Quint-Essentials coming to CPD!!

Hey crafty friends...


You know what time it is?!.... That's right a brand new release is on the way at Catherine Pooler Designs, YIPPPPEEE!!

I'm so excited to be sharing a couple little notecards today featuring one of the new stamp sets that I know is going to be super popular MORE PEEKING PETS!!

If you loved the first peeking pets set then you are totally going too be needing this one...


Using the notecard layers die I made a couple card bases so that I could do a little matching set of notecards...

I first stamped each card with a peeking pet (One with a doggie and one with a kitty)

I then stamped and die cut a couple of Look who's talking sentiments, one that co-ordinated with each animal. The dog one I stamped using Lime Rickey CPD ink and the kitty one using CPD Glitz ink. I popped each sentiment up with foam tape and adhered to the card.


I added a bit of stencilling to two corners of each card using the same ink colour as the sentiment bubble. This was done with the Off the loom stencil!!


To complete each notecard I added some Crater Lake sequins...

I hope you like my sneaky peek of the new release, keep an eye out for my next card using these peeking pets cuties. It may even include a peek at all four new ink colours too!!

General release is Wednesday the 8th (previous day for StampNation members)

Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment