Monday 6 June 2022

Give it your best....!!

Hey crafty friends...

I've got a new card to share with you all today that I made using a bunch of fun products by Ranger including the new blue NEON embossing powder!!

To make this card I started with a piece of watercolour cardstock. I swiped some inks from Simon Hurley create onto my glass mat, spritzed with water and swiped my cardstock through it to create a watercolour base!!

Using the Floral doodles stamp by Wendy Vecchi I stamped lots of florals all over the card base with black ink. I then painted them all with Simon Hurley Lunar pastes...

The Lunar paste colours I used are :

- Sippery when wet

- Later Gator

- Clear Skies

Traffic cone



Once I finished painting all the florals I gave the whole card base a splatter with opaque white paint that I mixed with a little water...

Using the new Blue NEON embossing powder from Ranger I heat embossed the give it your best sentiment on black cardstock and then fussy cut around it before adhering to the card base with foam tape.

To finish off the card I added a touch of clear sequins!!


 I hope you like this floral doodle card, I had lots of fun experimenting with all these products...

Hugs Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment