Thursday 16 June 2022

Award winning....!!

Hey crafty friends...

Today I have a card I made for my hubby using a bunch of products from Ranger!! 

The stamp set I used for this one is called Award winning (by Wendy Vecchi) and it is so much fun. It has lots of sentiments so you can make a range of trophies for different people. 


Here is a list of the products I used for this card :
- Simon Hurley inks (Shooting star, Over the moon, Slippery when wet, Roar! and Woof)



To create this card I started with a black cardstock base which I heat embossed the pinstripe background on using Blue NEON embossing powder. I then stamped, ink blended and die cut all the pieces for my trophy before building it up and adhering with varying layers of foam tape for dimension. To finish off the card I added a touch of sequins for a little bit of bling!!

I can't wait to make more trophies for all my other #1's... 


Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I hope you enjoyed this one and it gets your inspired to create cards for all your loved ones!!

Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment