Tuesday 5 April 2022

StampNation release day for Ex Libris collection at CPD....!!

Hey friends... 


Today is StampNation release day for the new collection ex libris at Catherine Pooler Designs.... YIPPPPEEE

Who's excited?! I know I am.... 
Hang on I'm always excited when there is a new CPD release hehe!!

Todays card uses a range of products from the new release...


To create this card I started with a piece of paper from the patterned paper pack...

I then used a piece of lime green cardstock that I ink blended on some CPD inks before spraying with a gloss spray to add a fun effect!!

Once those steps were dry I used the filigree background stamp to stamp over the whole piece and heat emboss with WOW! opaque bright white embossing powder....
(I then mounted that panel onto the patterned paper piece)




Using the nested hexagon die I cut two from black cardstock and then one from a piece of card I had inked with the Wintergreen ink....

I then layered the all inside one another and created a shaker frame that I filled with London sequins!!

Time to add some super cute lovebirds...

I stamped three cages and two birds, coloured therm up with some spectrum noir tri-blend markers and then die cut them with the co-ordinating dies before adding to the top of the shaker frame with varying depths of foam tape!!

Completing the card I added a heat embossed sentiment on black cardstock and a touch more London sequins, you can never have too many sequins right?!


Now SN friend's it's your turn to go shopping and get you ex libris crafty goodies....
(Don't worry if your not a StampNation member you can order tomorrow)

Happy crafting lovelies, hugs Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment