Wednesday 27 April 2022

Hooray hamsters....!!

 Hey friends...

I've got some new Time for Tea designs inspiration to share with you using these fabulous T4T products...

Hooray Hamsters / co-ordinating dies

Hooray sentiment and cover plate die 


To create this card I started with a base of white cardstock that was die cut from the cover plate then using Distress oxide inks in the shades Squeezed lemonade, Mustard seed and Twisted citron created a nice blend of colour...

Using opaque white paint mixed with a little water I added some splatters!!

Using another piece of white cardstock and the same Distress oxide inks I did another blend but then used that piece to die cut the HOORAY sentiment. I also die cut the sentiment from a piece of black foam so I could adhere it slightly off centre creating a shadow and dimension to the word. 


It was then time to colour up all the hamsters from the Hooray hamster set and die cut them with the co-ordinating dies...

I  added little party hats, popped them all up with foam tape and adhered to the card base!!

The card was then complete with a heat embossed sub sentiment using WOW! Opaque bright white embossing powder on black cardstock and of course a touch of sequins for bling...


Thankyou for stopping by and checking out my card, I hope you enjoyed it and it inspired you to get crafty!! Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee.


Want to grab some of these T4T products for yourself, here's a discount code for the Time for tea store...
- T4TASHLEE10 - 

No comments:

Post a Comment