Wednesday 20 April 2022

Exciting news and happy mail....!!

  Hi crafty friends...

I have joined the lovely design team over at Time for Tea designs and I am super duper excited to start sharing my creations with you all!!

For today's card I made a gift card holder using the Happy mail gift card holder and add on's...

I am absolutely loving these die sets, so much fun and so many different ways that they can be made!!



To create this one I started by folding a piece of white cardstock in half and then placing the largest portion of the mail box die slightly over the edge before running through my die machine to create the mail box card base. I then die cut the same part of the mail box from black cardstock and adhered over the front of the folded panel. This completed the base part of my card ready to decorate!




Now it was time to ink blend some distress oxide inks to create a cardstock panel that I could use to die cut layers of my mail box...

I inked up the piece of cardstock using Twisted citron,  Salty Ocean and Mermaid lagoon. Once the inking was complete I used a black from my Gansai Tambi paint palette mixed with a little water to add some splatters!!

Yippee time for the die cutting/mailbox building to start....

This set is so easy to put together, the mail box door opens and you can pop in a gift card or I thought you could even pop in some cash for a birthday gift!!


It was so fun to die cut all the add on pieces and elements to fill my mail box....
Hehe how cute is the little face!!


I hope you have enjoyed my first post as part of the design team at Time for Tea designs.
Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee. 




P.S If you want to do some shopping at the T4T store here is a code for you to get a discount off your order....
- T4TASHLEE10 -

No comments:

Post a Comment