Wednesday 9 March 2022

Celebrate spring release day at CPD....!!

 Well hey there friends...


Today is release day for the brand new collection "Celebrate spring" at Catherine Pooler Designs, yippee!!

I've been having so much fun with products from the Mothers day bundle, totally loving it!!

Today I have a card to share using these products from the bundle...

- Coming up roses background stamp

- Just MOM word die

- Mothers and daughters sentiment stamp set 


I started by creating a rainbow ink blend on some CPD premium white cardstock with CPD inks. (I chose ink colours that co-ordinated with the Happy mama paper pad that was released in this collection). Once I was happy with my blend I stamped the Coming up roses background stamp over the top!!



It was then time to add some sentiments to the card so I die cut the Just MOM word die from a gold sparkle cardstock and also from some black foam. I glued them together and then adhered with nearly arts liquid glue to the card base. I then used some WOW! gold embossing powder and embossed the other parts of the sentiment on black cardstock before fussy cutting them and adhering to the card base with foam tape. Card was then completed with a touch of sequins....


The Celebrate spring release is now available in the CPD store, have fun checking out all the wonderful new products and also happy shopping if your going to add some to your crafty collection....


Thankyou for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed my card inspiration, Hugs Ashlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment