Thursday 24 March 2022

Bugs and Kisses....!!

 Hey crafty friends...

I'm back with another card made using the awesome new Ladybugs stamp set by Gerda Steiner designs!! It's a super adorable set so I couldn't resist making another card using them....



I started with a piece of white cardstock and then used a mix of distress oxide inks to create a pretty blend of colour. I then added some splatters using an opaque white paint mixed with a little water....

Using another piece of cardstock I used some of the same oxide ink colours and did a bit of a blend so I could die cut the sentiment HUGS. I also die cut the sentiment from a piece of black foam so that I could glue it to the back of the cardstock cut out giving it nice sturdy dimension!!





I die cut a tag along frame by Heffy doodle from Neenah desert storm cardstock and threaded in a piece of white/black twine before adding foam tape on the back and adhering to the base...

The Hugs sentiment was then adhered to the frame...

I added a sub sentiment by using WOW! Opaque bright white embossing powder on black cardstock (The bugs and kisses sentiment is included in the ladybugs stamp set). Once I embossed it I fussy cut around it and adhered to the card base also using foam tape...

Time for some cute little ladybugs of course...

I stamped/coloured and fussy cut three of the ladybugs and then found them a home just above the large sentiment. To finish it all off a touch of shiny sequins!!


Thanks for checking out my latest card, I hope you feel inspired to get your crafty goodies out and get creative. Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment