Saturday 12 February 2022

Cherish the moments....!!

Hey my friends...

Have you all been enjoying the wonderful inspiration for the new release "At home" collection at Catherine Pooler designs?!

I am totally loving on these adorable kitties from the Just roll with it stamp set and check out the plant paper, oh my love!! (Potted patterned paper)....


To create this card I started with a lime green coloured cardstock base and then using some potted patterned paper I added a rectangle of it to the centre. 

Using the Notecard Bubble frames die set I die cut the largest size frame from gold glitter cardstock and added it over the patterned paper with foam tape so it pops up off the pattern paper!!




I coloured up one of the kitties from the Just roll with it stamp set and added him to the bottom corner...

To complete the card I added some sentiments from the Moments in time stamp set (also used the co-ordinating die) Large sentiment stamped with Mardi Gras CPD ink. 
Oh and of course a touch of Valencia sequin mix because I can't go past adding some sequins to finish off my cards hehe....


Well thats my card for today friends, I hope you like it....
Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee.

No comments:

Post a Comment