Saturday 5 February 2022

At home....!!

Hey friends...

It's that awesome time where we have a brand new release at Catherine Pooler Designs and this one is called "At home"....

I can't wait to share with you all my creations I've made using some products from this new bunch of crafty goodies!!

For my card today I have used the super adorable stamp set Just roll with it (along with co-ordinating dies), Moments in time sentiments stamp set (also co-ordinating dies), Potted patterned paper and Valencia sequin mix.

To create this card I started with a white card base and added the pattern paper design of choice from the Potted patterned paper pack to three quarters of the card base. I then stamped, coloured and die cut the images and added them to the top portion of the card with foam tape so they pop up off the card...

Using the sentiment set I stamped and die cut the moments word and then used the die to cut out a shadow for the word from green cardstock!!

Once I added the large sentiment to the card I stamped a sub sentiment underneath also from the moments in time sentiments set.


To complete the card I added a touch of the new sequin mix Valencia...
Ohh how I love sequins!!

The At home release will be available for StampNation members Tuesday Feb 8th (noon ET) and for general ordering Wednesday Feb 9th (9am ET)

Keep an eye out for all the sneak peeks around social media from the CPD brand ambassadors because there is some amazing inspiration out there for you using the new products!!

Hugs Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment