Saturday 29 January 2022

Hard to find....!!

  Hey friends...

I've been getting crafty with a super cute new set that will be coming soon to Gerda Steiner Designs so my posts this month will be little sneaky snoo's.... 


To create this card I started with a black cardstock piece and die the Half circle cover plate die from Catherine Pooler Designs. I then die cut it again from a panel that I had covered with an ink blend and made sure to keep all the pieces because I wanted to use these ones to fill in all the die cut holes from the black one I cut earlier. 

I added in all the ink blended pieces by adhering with foam tape because this then added a fun popped up layer to the card!!

The images were all coloured with Parkoo markers and fussy cut before adhering to the card with foam tape. A touch of pretty sequins and a sentiment finished the card off....

I hope you like this card and also the stamp set sneakie!!

Happy crafting and see you all again soon with another little card featuring this new set.
Hugs Ashlee 

No comments:

Post a Comment