Thursday 13 January 2022

Global Adventure part 2 release day at CPD....!!

Hey friends...

Its Global Adventure part 2 release day at Catherine Pooler Designs and to celebrate that and the release of the re-fresh ink colours we are having an Instagram hop full of beautiful inspiration from the team!!

Here is the card I have featured on my stop of the hop....

 

To create this card I used all three new re-fresh ink colours...
Minted, Oh boy! and Sixteen candles!!

I started with a base of CPD premium cardstock and swiped the ink pads directly onto the cardstock. I then used the Parisian Portico background stamp and stamped it over the top using CPD Midnight ink. 

Time to add some Ooh LaLa to the card and this word die is perfect for that.... Ooh LaLa!! 
I die cut multiple layers from White and black cardstock and also then from some foam so that when I glued them all together it would pop off the card with dimension!!

To complete the card I added some beautiful Paris sequins....

Want to come on over and check out the hop?! Here is my stop so you can jump on over....
I hope you enjoyed my card and have fun hopping along!!

Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment