Wednesday 15 December 2021

With sincere gratitude....!!

Hey everyone...

I'm stopping by today with another card using some of the new products from the Just a note collection by Catherine Pooler Designs!! 


I m loving the Flight of the dragonfly stamp set and I thought it would work perfectly as an image element to go with the Handwritten thank you sentiments for a classy but CAS card design....


To create this card I first stamped the dragonfly image onto a white cardstock base using Black Jack CPD ink. I then heat embossed the handwritten sentiment with WOW! embossing on black cardstock and fussy cut it out before adhering to the card base with foam tape for dimension...

I then stamped a sentiment from the Notes of love sentiment stamp set and finished off the whole card with a touch of gold sequins!!

I hope you enjoy this card and it inspires you to get your craft goodies out for a play....
Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee 

No comments:

Post a Comment