Sunday 26 December 2021

Thinking of you this Christmas....!!

  Hey everyone....

I hope you have all been having a wonderful Christmas!!

I can't believe celebrations are done and we are heading very soon into a new year, the time just goes way too quickly!!

Keeping with the festive season I am sharing a mini slimline card I made featuring the gorgeous angel from the Holiday friends stamp set by Gerda Steiner Designs....



I used a die cut set from Pinkfresh studio to do all of the mini slimline card base and added a little yellow ink to create a nice glow for the angel....

I coloured in the angel using Parkoo shop alcohol markers and fussy cut her out before propping her in the middle of the die cut circle with some foam tape to add extra dimension before finishing off the entire card with a touch of shiny sequins!!

I hope you enjoy this mini card as much as I enjoy creating them...

Merry Christmas and hugs Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment