Friday 3 December 2021

Just a note....!!

Hey crafty friends....

A brand new collection is on the way at Catherine Pooler Designs and it is called Just a note!!

I have a sneak peek card to share with you using some fun new goodies from the Dragonfly bundle that CP shared on socials today...

Flight of the dragonfly stamps (co-ordinating dies also available)...

I also used the previously released background stamp Ink splat to create a fun bit of interest for the background. To create the background I started with a piece of CPD premium cardstock and did a whole bunch of swatching to cover the whole piece of cardstock...

I used three different CPD inks to do the swatching...
- Serene
- Sparkling berry 
- Clay

Once I had done all the colour I then stamped the ink splat background over the whole piece!!


I stamped and die cut three of the dragonfly's and coloured them up with the same ink colours I used for the swatching by just putting a bit of ink down on a block and picking it up with a blender pen...

To complete the card I added an embossed sentiment on black cardstock with WOW! Opaque bright white embossing powder and a touch of black sequins!!

I hope you enjoy this new creation and be sure to pop back here soon as I will have more inspiration to share using the new release...

Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment