Monday 15 November 2021

I appreciate you....!!

 Hey crafty friends...

I had a few moments of crafty play time and I just recently got my hands on a bunch of goodies from Simon Hurley Create so I couldn't wait to try them out. I've been eyeing off the gorgeous Lunar pastes for awhile so I'm happy I was finally able to get some of those....

First thing I did was try them with a stencil and a blending tool. Simon shared this technique in one of his videos and I thought it was a great way of using paste but not having a thick coverage of it!!

You just place the stencil down on your chosen cardstock and then die a foam blending tool into the lunar paste and rub it over the stencil. This gives a thing sparkly coverage and its just gorgeous, especially on black cardstock....

This card uses the Slipper when wet Lunar paste....


The flowers are from the Lovely lantanas stamp set also from SHC. I stamped the flower and then inked it up with the solid stamp that coordinates to fill in the image!! I added a little bit of sparkle to the centres of the flowers too....

To finish the card off I added a WOW! gold rich pale embossed sentiment and a touch of sequins because you can never have too much sparkle!!

I had so much fun playing around with all these goodies, looking forward to creating some more with them....

Happy crafting, hugs Ashlee 

No comments:

Post a Comment