Tuesday 26 October 2021

Most wonderful time of the year....!!

 Hey everyone....

I have a card to share with you using some awesome products from WOW! Embossing to create a stencilled Christmas card ready for the festive season!!


To create this card I started with a base of watercolour cardstock and used the WOW! Forest stencil with Catherine Pooler inks to create a layer of trees...

I started with the lightest colour green ink and moved the stencil down each time when going to the next depth of green ink making a forest!!

CPD  ink colours used are :
 - Green tea
 - Eucalyptus
 - Spruce


I then went on to use the sentiment stamp It's the most wonderful time of the year with some WOW! Metallic silver sparkle embossing powder embossed on black cardstock that I then fussy cut once heated with my WOW! dual heat tool and added to the forest scene with foam tape for a bit of dimension...


To finish the card of I added a small touch of clear sequins attached using micro glue dots.

I hope this card inspires you to get creating your cards ready for Christmas!!
Happy embossing my friends, hugs Ashlee.



You can also use my discount code for 10% off your order - WOWDTAB

No comments:

Post a Comment