Wednesday 13 October 2021

Global adventure notecard set...!!

 Guess what everyone.....

It's release day for the new "Global adventure" collection at Catherine Pooler Designs!!

I have a notecard set to share with you all today to get you inspired with the gorgeous We fit stamps....(I'm absolutely loving this set so much!!)



To create these I started by die cutting my bases with the notecard layers die cut from some of the across the globe pattern paper....

I also die cut a little matching envelope using the notecard envelope die!!


I stamped the images from the we fit stamp set straight onto CPD premium Cardstock and gave them a fun little splatter of Gansai tambi gold water-colour paint over the top....



To complete them I added a heat embossed sentiment to both using WOW! gold embossing powder on black cardstock that I then fussy cut before adding over the stamped images with foam tape.....

And of course a touch of the new sequin mix park avenue for bling!!

I hope you enjoy these little notecards, they are so fun to make. I will definitely be creating with this size card often....

The new release will be available for purchase today at 9am ET, happy shopping!!

Hugs Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment