Wednesday 22 September 2021

Superstar challenge - CAS

Hey everyone....

The Superstar challenge is happening at MFT at the moment so I thought I'd create a card for the CAS - Clean and simple genius category.

I wanted to create a vibrant galaxy like snowy sky for the background so that all the elements had a base to pop from so I started with a piece of watercolour cardstock and masked off the area I wanted to ink blend on....

I blended a mix of rainbow coloured inks and then added black ink around the edges before splattering with some white paint!!


I then used the tiny houses dienamic and cut multiple pieces from different coloured MFT cardstock to build the scene...

To give the scene dimension I adhered them using different levels of foam tape!!



It was them time to add the super duper cute little penguin from the polar opposites set that I coloured with alcohol markers....

To finish it all off I added the sentiment also from the polar opposites stamp set and a touch of sequins for bling!!


I hope you enjoy my creation and it inspires you to get crafty for the challenge too, Hugs Ashlee.


CHALLENGE - Clean and simple genius - https://www.mftstamps.com/blogs/resources/2021-card-design-superstar-clean-simple-genius

No comments:

Post a Comment