Saturday 5 June 2021

WOW! Embossing new release...!!

Hi everyone...

Do you love "WOW! Embossing" powder because I sure do hehe....

I just wanted to pop in and share with you all a couple of cards I made using some of the latest released products at WOW! Embossing!! 

These cards were made for an Instagram hop that we have going at the moment to celebrate all the new goodies, so I highly recommend popping over to Insta and checking out all the amazing creations....


For my first card I made a slimline by masking off the top half of my card base and doing an ink blend of two colours using Catherine Pooler inks...

I then stamped the "Foliage background" stamp using black ink before stamping the "Foliage background outline" over the top using WOW! Ultra slow dry ink and embossing with "Petalicious" powder from the English garden trio...

I then finished it off by adding a sentiment from the "Thankyou" stamp set and a touch of clear sequins!!

Onto my second card...


For this one I started off with a base of watercolour cardstock so I could do some ink blending over the "Confetti heart" stencil!!

Once I had finished the ink blending I then masked off the heart area and inked the spots with WOW! Ultra slow dry ink...

I wanted to use two different embossing powers to emboss the dots so I sprinkled over parts of the spots using "Petalicious" tipped off the excess and then added "Fresh stem" over the rest of the spots creating a fun mix of the colours over the dots. I then heat set with my WOW! dual heat gun!! 

I added a die cut BEST sentiment from Catherine Pooler and then added an embossed sentiment using "Opaque bright white" powder over black cardstock...

The sentiment on the strip is from the "Thankyou sentiments" stamp set also from the new release!!


I hope you will come over to Insta and hop along with us... 

Did I mention there are prizes up for grabs??

Happy embossing everyone, hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment