Tuesday 8 June 2021

CPD release - Sketchbook bundle....!!

Hello my crafty friends...

I'm super excited because there is a new release on the horizon at "Catherine Pooler Designs" and boy oh boy it is awesome!! I think I say that every month but it really is hehe....

This new collection is called..... Creative thinking


Today I've got a couple cards to share with you using the bundle just revealed today "Sketchbook"!!

I absolutely love this bundle, I couldn't wait to create with it once I seen it...


This first card I made using the "Desktop treasures" stamp set (co-ordinating dies) along with the "Xanadu" cover plate die...

I backed the cut out part of the coverplate with a piece of designer paper from the "Sketchbook" paper pack. This paper pack is full of super fun designs and colours!!

I coloured up a bunch of the stamped images using Parkoo shop alcohol markers and added them to my card base using foam tape for dimension and then finished it all off with some "Scranton" sequins....

On to my second card...


For this card I stamped directly onto my white cardstock base a sentiment from the desktop treasures stamp set and some pencil shavings...

I then stamped, coloured and die cut some images also from the same stamp set which I then added onto the base with foam tape!!

I finished it all off with some Scranton sequins that I applied with glue dots...


I've got more cards to share with you soon that I made with this bundle so keep an eye out for more inspiration...

Be sure to check it with Catherine and Erika this week as there will be lots of sneak peeks/reveals of all the new goodies!!

 Happy crafting, hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment