Saturday 22 May 2021

Confetti heart....!!

 Hey my crafty friends...

Have you been to check out the latest challenge at "WOW! Embossing" this month??

Our theme is friendship/encouragement!!

I made a birthday card for a friend using the awesome new Confetti heart stencil and Happy birthday sentiments stamp set...


To create this card I first ink blended a rainbow through the confetti heart stencil using 
Catherine Pooler inks...


I then added some heat embossing using WOW! Black glint to stamp the main sentiment along with a sub sentiment using WOW! Opaque bright white on black cardstock....

I finished the card off with a touch of Crater lake sequins for a bit of bling!!

I hope you enjoy this new card and it inspires you to come and join us over at WOW!...
You can enter the challenge by visiting the WOW! Facebook fans group page or using the #wowembossingchallenge!!

Happy embossing, hugz Ashlee 

No comments:

Post a Comment