Monday 22 February 2021

More Coffee break....!!

 Hey everyone,

I'm here today to share with you my second lot of inspiration for the current challenge at WOW! Embossing "Coffee Break"!!


You can join us over on Facebook at the WOW! Embossing Facebook fans page or add the #wowembossingchallenge 

By entering you could score yourself a fab voucher to the WOW! store!!

I have had this coffee bean embossing folder in my stash for a suuuuppperrr long time so I thought I should get it out and use it....


I created the base by using some Neenah desert cardstock and inked part way up from the bottom with some CPD ink and then ran through the embossing folder!!


I added an embossed sentiment using WOW! Opaque bright white placed over a die cut embossed piece using Silly's fog inspired by Alexandra Renke....

I die cut a couple cute coffee cups using the die "Mini cafe all day" from MFT and embossed pieces of them using WOW! Metallic brass!!

Finished it all off with a touch of pretty CPD sequins....

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope it got you inspired to come and join us in the challenge!!

Hugz Ashlee 

No comments:

Post a Comment