Monday 8 February 2021

Coffee break....!!

Hey everyone...

There is a brand new challenge at "WOW! Embossing" and this month our theme is 
"Coffee break"!! 


You can come and join us in the challenge either by using the #wowembossingchallenge or popping over to the WOW! Facebook fans page and sharing what you create with us....

Just by entering you have a chance at winning a shopping voucher to the WOW! store!!

Here are a couple cards I made to get you inspired with the current theme....


For this one I created a coffee splatter on the base by using a stencil from Create a Smile stamps called "Splotch" and then added some details to it using WOW! Earth sparkles Sargassum...


The chipboard sentiment is embossed with a super cool new powder inspired by Alexandra Renke called WOW! Silly's fog....

(Chipboard is by Make it crafty, unfortunately they are no longer trading) 


I finished off the card with some Catherine Pooler sequins attached using Glue dots from Columbus Trading!!

This second card uses another of the chipboards embossed with WOW! powder but this time using Ulla's Cognac powder inspired by Alexandra Renke....


I started by using an MFT background stamp "Crosshatch polka dot" to do the card base and then added the embossed chipboard sentiment to it....


I then used a die also from MFT "Mini cafe all day" to do the cute coffee cup which I embossed parts of using WOW! Primary bark embossing powder....

Once I assembled the pieces of the coffee cup I added that using some foam dots so I could pop it up off the card base and the sentiment!!


All finished off with some Catherine Pooler sequins...

I hope you enjoy these two coffee themed cards and don't forget to come and join us in the WOW! challenge this month, happy crafting Hugz Ashlee  

No comments:

Post a Comment