Saturday 14 November 2020

It's time for cake....!!

  Hello my friends...

I have a super fun glow in the dark underwater scene card to share with you featuring the awesome stamp set "Big bite" from "Gerda Steiner designs"....


I created this card by starting off with a base of watercolour cardstock and masked off the bottom piece...

I then used some Catherine Pooler inks to ink blend the water!!

Once the ink was dry I went over it with an anti static tool because now it was time to add the brand new glow in the dark embossing powder by WOW! called Galaxy glow...

Using WOW! embossing ink and a stencil from Heffy Doodle called first snow I went over the stencil that was placed over the inked area with an ink blending tool, removed the stencil, covered in embossing powder, removed the excess powder and then heat set with my dual heat gun!!

Wollllaaahhhhh check out this glow......


How cool is this powder right??!!

I coloured up the awesome images from the Big bite stamp set using Spectrum noir tri-blend and Altenew markers then added them to the card base using foam tape for dimension....

I finished it all off with a sentiment from the same stamp set and some pretty shell sequins!!

I hope you enjoy this glowing card, Happy crafting...
Hugz Ashlee 

No comments:

Post a Comment