Friday 20 November 2020

Holiday wishes....!!

 Hey my friends...

I have a brand new card to share with you today using stamps, dies and paper from the latest collection by "Catherine Pooler" Nordic Wood....

I'm currently catching up on making cards with this collection as my goodies had a lovely postal trip to get here into my hot little hands, so keep an eye out for more!!

I started off with a base of pretty paper from the "Through the woods" paper pack and then die cut some "White birch coverplate" from white cardstock before inking the edges with Sandcastle CP ink....

(BTW keep an eye out for an amazing sale coming soon for BLACK FRIDAY at CPD because shhhhh ink is going to be on SALE.....say whattttt!!!!!! yep you heard that right!!)


I then heat embossed part of my sentiment from the "All around wishes" stamp set on black cardstock using WOW! Embossing Opaque bright white powder....

I then die cut the base layer of the "Wishes word" die from white cardstock and from a piece of white card heat embossed using CP inspired WOW! embossing powder Cranberry sparkle I die cut the top layer of the word!!

How cute are the bunnies from the "Bunny slopes" stamp set, coloured up a couple of the images using some Spectrum noir tri-blend and Altenew markers before adding them to the card with foam tape for dimension....

I finished it all off with a touch of sequins from the "Oak city" mix, 
how gorgeous is this mix right??!!

I hope you enjoy this holiday wishes card with the super cute bunnies!!
Happy crafting, hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment