Thursday 15 October 2020

November Canvo spreads....!!

 Hey everyone...

November is nearly here so it's time to get those Canvo journal spreads ready for the new month!!

I have created 5 spreads for November using the latest goodies from "Catherine Pooler's" Club Canvo...

If you haven't heard of Club Canvo before then what it is is a subscription based service where you receive a bunch of products (Stamp set, a mini month stamp and a stencil) each month to do your Canvo journals spreads...

Here is my November cover page...



I stamped the Month using some CP Midnight ink and then a bunch of the fun travel images from the Discover the world stamp set which I then coloured with a blender pen and a mix of CP inks...

For my next double spread I used the weekly ten stencil and some Midnight ink to blend down the side of my page to make little roads. (I added the white lines with a gel pen)


I stamped on the little flags to add in my dates for the month and some cute little cars driving all along the bottom which I also coloured with a blender pen and CP inks....


For my next spreads to finish off the month I stamped a whole heaps of the photo frames, one for each day of the rest of the month and coloured in the corners with blender pen and CP ink...


Another November stamp from the monthly stamp set and some more images from the Discover the world stamp set finished off this spread!!


These stamps would also be so perfect to create Travel themed cards for people going on adventures or bon-voyage!!...

I hope you are inspired by these Canvo spreads to get in and start your pages ready for November...

Happy journalling my friends, hugz Ashlee 


No comments:

Post a Comment