Thursday 1 October 2020

More Jolly holiday fun....!!

 Hey my friends...

Have you seen the latest release at "Catherine Pooler" ??!!

I have a couple of cards to share with you today using some of the newest goodies from the Jolly holiday collection....

For this first card I made a fun base using the "Rainbow" slimline die and filled the die cut pieces with the designer paper from the "Holiday whimsy" pattern paper pack!!


I coloured up the gorgeous "Nice list" images, die cut them with the co-ordinating dies and popped them onto the base using some foam tape for dimension....

I love finishing off my cards with Catherine Pooler sequins so I added a touch of them from the Christmas cove mix!!

Onto my next card...

I used the "Peppermint twist" coverplate and die cut it from a light grey cardstock...

Using the new ink colour "Cranberry fizz" I swatched a piece of card and then die cut that from the peppermint twist coverplate too so that I could add all the die cut pieces back inside the grey one I cut out beforehand!!

I stamped and die cut some of the "Sweetest season" images using both the two new ink colours Cranberry fizz and "Deck the halls"....

Added them to the cardbase along with a die cut "Layered tag" and some "Christmas cove" sequins!!

Hope you like both of these Jolly holiday cards as much as I enjoyed creating them...

Happy crafting, hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment