Tuesday 8 September 2020

For my FAVORITE friend....!!

 Hey everyone....

I'm up on the "Create a Smile stamps" blog today with a fun jungle themed friendship card!!


I wanted to use the gorgeous "Wildflower" stamps to create a jungle background perfect for the "Fur real" lion perched up on his rocks....

I stamped the leaves using come Catherine Pooler inks in the colours Mardi Gras, Lime Rickey and Grass Skirt!!


The sentiments are from the "Favorite evrything" stamp set which I stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink....

I coloured up the lion, rocks and bird all using Copic markers and added them to the card base using foam tape for dimension....

I finished the card off by adding a touch of sequins from the blackfoot river sequins mix from CP. 

If you would like to know more about this card and the steps to creating it, pop on over to the Create a Smile stamps blog to check out the post!!

Happy crafting, Hugz Ashlee


No comments:

Post a Comment