Friday 14 August 2020

Happiest Birthday bear....!!

Hey my crafty friends....

I have a slimline party card to share featuring "Gerda Steiner" designs ....

Slimline cards are so much fun to make, you can fit so much onto one card and they are perfect for doing scenes!!


I used the super awesome stamp set "Birthday bear" (co-ordinating dies also available) and coloured the images up using Copic markers....


To create the card base I die cut the slimline panel from a die by Trinity stamps and inked it using some distress oxide inks Mermaid Lagoon and Speckled Egg before spritzing it with water for a mottled effect!!


I added on a couple of tags die cut from an older die by Memory box and inked up the circle reinforcers with Mermaid Lagoon oxide ink...

I then tied on some yellow and white paper twine which finished off the tags!! 

A sentiment, a touch of Catherine Pooler sequins and the card was complete....

I hope you enjoy it, Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment