Saturday 22 August 2020

BOO....!!

Hey my friends...

I have some new "Gerda Steiner" inspiration for you today and seeing as though people are getting in the spirit with their halloween/fall inspired cards I thought I'd get out the super cute set "Ghosts" - (Co-ordinating dies also available)


I coloured a bunch of the ghosts up using Copic markers and I recently got some new glitter alcohol inks so I thought it would be fun to make an alcohol ink background for them to go on!!

Alcohol inks are so awesome to play around with as you always end up with something different....


I added on some BOO sentiments using dies from Simon says stamp and a touch of sequins, the card was complete!!

I hope you enjoy this BOO card and feel inspired to get creative with your Gerda Steiner goodies...

Happy crafting, Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment