Monday 15 June 2020

Let's PARTY....!!

Hey my crafty friends....

It's time to party because there is a brand new release at "Catherine Pooler
and its called LETS PARTY!!!!

I've got a bunch of cards to share with you that I made using the "Party fans" stamps set along with "co-ordinating dies", "Happy birthday many ways" along with the "Poppin" patterned paper!!



I used a mix of Catherine Pooler ink colours for these fun party fans...

- Limoncello
- Tiara
- Lime Rickey
- Aquatini
- Orange Twist
- Rockin Red



I love how colourful they turned out and the way the ink colours layered to create a cool effect to make the party fans pop!


Sentiments were all stamped using CP Midnight ink.....

For this next card I used a piece of patterned paper from the Poppin paper pack and added it to half of the card base...


I layered up a paper fan and added a CP sequin to the centre!!


You totally need to come and party with us for this brand new Catherine Pooler release and check out all the amazing new pieces!!

It's a collection that would be perfect for anyones crafting collection thats for sure....

Hope you enjoyed these party cards, I will have more to share with you very soon!!
Hugz Ashlee 

No comments:

Post a Comment