Tuesday 30 June 2020

Happy birthday time....!!

Hey friends....

You can never have too many Birthday cards on hand and today I have a bright and cheery one to share with you made using some goodies from "Catherine Poolers" Lets party release....!!


For my base I used a piece of designer paper from the "Poppin" patterned paper pack... 

I stamped a bunch of the super cute "Build a bunting" images using CP inks and die cut them using the co-ordinating dies....

CP INKS USED :
Lime Rickey, Aquatini, Orange Twist, Rockin Red


I die cut a "Stitched square" from white card stock and added the fab "Happy birthday stacked" word die cut from black cardstock...

A touch of sequins finished this party card off!!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed this card...
Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment