Wednesday 3 June 2020

CAS card and gift tags...!!

Hey my crafty friends...

You can catch me up on the blog this week at "Create a smile stamps" with this friends card using the beautiful "Clematis" flowers....

This card features heat embossed images coloured with karin brushmarker pros....


You can find all the details on everything I used and the steps on how I created the card by visiting the CAS blog.....

I also created some fun tags this past week using some CAS products...

I love these amazing scripted sentiments, they are perfect for handmade tags of all occasions!!


To make the tags I die cut the base from white card stock three times using the MFT dienamics "Trendy tags" and then stamped a sentiment using Memento tuxedo black ink on each one...

Sentiments are "Get well soon", "Just for you" and "Wonderful" all from Create a smile stamps...

I then stamped on some Mesmerizing mandalas using Catherine Pooler inks in the colours Lime Rickey and Tiara!!

Some paper twine added to each tag along with some pretty sequins finished them off so they are now all ready to go on gifts....

Hope you enjoy these new Create a Smile projects and don't forget to pop to the CAS blog to check out all the details of my card!!

Happy crafting, Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment