Friday 1 May 2020

WOW! embossing and Picket Fence HOP....!!

Hey my crafty friends...

Welcome to a super fun two day blog hop with WOW! embossing and Picket Fence studiosBoth the teams have combined to share lots of fun and inspiration with you using a mix of goodies from both companies!!

I chose to use a super cool stamp from Picket Fence called "Mixed tape"...
Such a fun retro stamp that certainly brings back memories of those old cassette tapes!!


Using the fabulous WOW! Sparkles in the colour mix Flamingo I added some to the mixtape's by adding NUVO deluxe adhesive glue to certain pieces...

I think this added a fun sparkly touch to the tapes!!



I added some WOW! embossing to the cards by using sentiments from my WOW! stamp set "Hooray" with Opaque bright white...

On one of the cards the sentiments were done on colourful cardstock die cuts of the "Speech bubbles" from Create a Smile stamps and the other some colourful strips!!



I hope you enjoy both my mix tape cards using products from these two great companies...!!


PRIZES - No Blog hop is complete without a prize!
WOW! Embossing Powders is giving away a $25 gift certificate to either their UK or USA store.
Picket Fence Studios is giving away a $50 gift certificate to their store.
The Winners will be chosen at random from the comments left on THE POSTS.
To join this GIVEAWAY you must leave a comment on each blog post to have a chance at getting your hands on the prize. This hop is open internationally.
Check out this AMAZING hop line up for day 1...
WOW! Embossing Powder Blog
Ashlee McGregor
Judy Rozema
Karen J Reategui
Ilina Crouse
Amber Rain Davis
Becky Roberts
Dunja Traumann
Angela Bode
Lisa Henke
Ericka Strange
Ceal Pritchett
Picket Fence Blog - Michelle


Have fun hopping and don't forget to leave your comments for a chance at the prizes and check out the hop line up for tomorrow too for even more inspriation...
Hugz Ashlee

41 comments:

  1. what a fun stamp and great cards, although I always remember those cassette tapes breaking and needing to rewind them with a pencil, haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so fun and I LOVE your color choices!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card! Takes me back to junior high and mixed tapes lol
    Hugs, Joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cassette tape brings back so many memories! What a fun card! Love the WOW sparkles!!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brings back memories. Lol. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhh! Cassette tapes. Great memories and super cute cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Am I aging myself by saying that I grew up with cassette tapes, I actually still have a case full of them. Thanks for the memories, the cards are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool card and I love the cassette tapes and the added sparkles! So pretty and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute cards! I remember the days of mixed tapes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute cards! Fun and retro designs with wonderful sparkle and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such awesome cards. Love the cassettes tapes.
    Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah MEMORIES! Love the mix tapes and bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I aw these on Instagram and totally adored the colors and design! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic, love the pops of colours! Great designs.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great cards. I still have all my cassette tapes, even though I don't listen to them any more. I think it's great that a lot of those old artists and bands are touring again. It makes me feel old though realizing that all that stuff from the 70s and 80s are called retro lol.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cute card thank you for sharing it

    ReplyDelete
  18. What fun cards! Love the colors you used and those funky sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great use of color. The embossing came out really clear.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those colors are amazing! Fun cards.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great stamp and cards! I am an oldie and still have some cassette tapes!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the retro cassette tape and the fun glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  23. The retro design is really run. Great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great retro colors and theme. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  25. So pretty with the sparkles! Love the fun mixed tape image!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fun cards brings me back to the 80 with cassette tapes tyfs

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love this card! The cassette tape brings back so many memories! And I love the pops of color and glitter on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Fantastic cards, they certainly take me back to my teenage years! Thanks for sharing this inspiration with these fun products.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Cute idea. Fun cards.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  30. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  31. That was fun! At first I thought it was the tiniest shaker card ever when I saw the bling! Great Idea. I tend to stamp and use large areas of sparkles, but the slight touch is very very effective! Thanks for the inspiration and please stay healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  32. What a fun Mixed tape set of cards! Love the muted bg with the neon speech bubbles and strips too. The glitz you added from WOW says POW! Super fun and retro!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love this retro stamp with the jazz of the modern.. The neon pink and the green are so beautiful. I love it.. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  34. GROOVY cards :)
    LOVE the old cassette tapes, cheery colours and fun sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Such a fun way to add some colour to your card as well as to the cassette tape.

    ReplyDelete