Wednesday 6 May 2020

Happig Birthday....!!

Hey everyone...

Celebration is the theme of todays card using a bunch of stamps from "Miss Ink stamps"...

I wanted to create a farm theme card with the super cute piggy from "Punny farm pigs" stamp set because I just love these little guys!! 


For the base of this card I used a piece of Neenah desert storm and stamped the "Hay there" image on the top half using Altenew ink in the shade Moon rock....

I then stamped four of the streamers from the "Streamers" stamp set and coloured them with Copics....

YG21, YG23, YG25, RV21, RV23, RV25, BG32, BG34, BG49


Piggy is coloured using these Copic markers....

E50, E51, E11, E23, R20

To add a bit of bling to the card I added some Big Sur sequins from "Catherine Pooler" and attached them with Micro glue dots!!

That's all from me for today....
Happy crafting, Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment