Wednesday 20 May 2020

Can't thank you enough set....!!

Hey my crafty friends...

I'm totally loving the "Catherine Pooler" Flutter's and blooms release....

It's a release full of so many awesome products to play with and these "Grace in bloom" flowers along with the "Happy butterflies" totally make my crafty heart beat!! 


I love creating matching sets so for this one I did a card with two co-ordinating tags that were die cut using the new "Layered tag" dies...

To create these I used a grey cardstock base and stamped the Grace in bloom flower on each piece...


Using the Happy butterflies I stamped/die cut with co-ordinating dies and coloured them with Copic markers....

The butterflies were attached to the base using foam tape for dimension so they popped off the card base!! 

I added the sentiment "Can't thank you enough" which I heat embossed on black cardstock using WOW! opaque bright white embossing powder and then finished them all off with Big Sur sequins!!

I hope you enjoy this set, maybe you could create a matching set too...
happy crafting everyone, Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment