Tuesday 28 April 2020

Watercolour for you....!!

Hello lovelies...

I was inspired to play around with a watercolour background so today I have a card to share using some Miss Ink Stamps products with a fun watercolour background full of colour!!


To create this card I started with a piece of "Uniquely Creative" watercolour cardstock...

On a glass board I put down some inks from "Catherine Pooler" in the colours listed below and gave it a good spritz of water before dragging my piece of watercolour cardstock over it!!

- Rockin red
- Orange twist
- Tiara
- Lime rickey
- Fiesta blue 
- Grape crush


Using the beautiful stamp from the MIS "Thankful" stamp set I stamped it twice over the watercolour piece using Memento tuxedo black ink and coloured them in using Spectrum noir ti-blend markers!!

The sentiment FOR YOU is heat embossed with "WOW!" opaque bright white embossing powder on grey cardstock...

A touch of Crater lake sequins attached using Micro glue dots finished the card off!!

Hope you enjoyed today's inspiration, maybe you will feel inspired to create a watercolour background too...

Happy crafting, Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment