Monday 13 April 2020

Bunch of fruit....!!

Hey everyone.....

I thought I'd pop in and share a whole bunch of fruity inspiration using some AMAZING goodies from "Catherine Pooler's" latest release FOREVER 13!!


I just adore these fruity stamps from the "Sweet life" stamp set....
and Catherine's inks absolutely bring them to life in beautiful pops of colour!!


The "circle stripe" die was a perfect layer to add a focal point for the "sentimental fruit" lime....


I wanted to go with a chalkboard look for this card and the large sentiment stamp "good day" background worked super well for it.... 

Embossed using WOW! opaque bright white powder on black cardstock with pops of fruity oranges!!


What about a bit of yummy watermelon goodness...
 Sentimental fruits along with the super cool "melon edge" die and the "spotted" background!!


Orange you cute.... oh yes you sure are!!

Some citrus goodness along with pops of the patterned paper from the "fresh and fruity" patterned paper pack....

Of course for my finishing touch to pretty much all my cards I added some pretty CP sequins!!

I hope you enjoyed this bunch of fruity inspiration, I sure had lots of fun making them all and I hope they made you smile....
Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment