Friday 3 January 2020

Love melt it....!!

Hey my crafty friends....

I am up on the blog at "WOW! embossing" with some inspiration for you using our monthly theme at "WOW! embossing" Facebook fans group which is Valentines day/Love/Wedding/Anniversaries.... 


To create this card I first started with a base of pink cardstock and used some Catherine Pooler party dress ink which I blended on the bottom half of the card...

Then using an embossing folder I had in my stash I embossed some pretty flowers into the paper!!


Next step I die cut the "Love shaker" from Pretty pink posh twice in white cardstock, one of which I embossed parts of with Cup cake heaven WOW! embossing powder from the Sweet treats collection....

Using some foam tape I added the two hearts to the card base by offsetting them adding some dimension to the layers....


It was then time to get out the Melt it powder...

I mixed some melt it powder and some "Cup cake heaven" powder into a tin pan and melted it from underneath with my WOW! dual heat gun....

Once it was all molten I tipped it into the rose quartet mould to create a beautiful glittery flower!!


Once all the layers of the card were finished I added on a touch of Catherine Pooler sequins from the "Inspiration point" mix!!

Here is a picture of all the fabulous WOW! products I used to create this Love card....


Melt it powder is so much fun... 
I highly recommend giving it a go as there is so many things you can make with it!!

I hope you feel inspired by the love theme and come and join us in our monthly challenge, you will even be in with the chance at a voucher to the WOW! store if you enter....

If you feel like doing some WOW! embossing shopping then heres a discount code for you for 10% off your whole order - WOWDTAB

Happy embossing everyone, Hugs Ashlee. 

Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif

Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB

No comments:

Post a Comment