Tuesday 14 January 2020

Inspirational quotes....??!!

Hey everyone...

I love drinking coffee and I also enjoy creating coffee themed cards so the stamp set "Java Joe's" from "Miss Ink Stamps" is absolutely perfect for this!!

Java Joe's I think would have to be one of my absolute favourite stamp sets from MIS, it's so cool that you can create coffee scene along with great coffee sentiments!!


To create this card I first masked off a section of my card base with some masking tape so that I could create a distress oxide ink (Pumice stone) ground...

I then stamped on some bricks for the coffee shop, added a few clouds to the sky with Mermaid Lagoon distress oxide ink to the sky using the "Scene builder" stencil and a fun sentiment!!


I stamped coloured and cut all the images for my scene, arranged them on my card base and then stuck them down using some foam tape for dimension!!

Copics :
WO, W3, W7, W8, C00, C0, C3, B00, B01, B02, E44, E47, E50, E51, E53, E55, YG13, YG17, Y17, Y18, YR27

To finish off the card for my usual touch I added some sequins from Catherine Pooler for a bit of bling!!


I hope you all enjoy this coffee themed card, Happy crafting..
Hugz Ashlee

No comments:

Post a Comment