Monday 2 December 2019

Some buggie....!!

Hey everyone...

It's a brand new month and a brand new challenge at "WOW! embossing" Facebook fan page..

This months theme is Gold and Silver so for this card I got out the beautiful "Pearl gold sparkle" powder!!


I die cut the "Blooming flowers background" die from Paper rose studio and heat embossed it all over using the pearl gold sparkle and added it to a base I created with some teal cardstock that I blended on a bit of Party dress Catherine Pooler ink!!


I thought it would be cute to add on some pretty bugs from the Hello Sweetums "Bitty bugs" stamp set that I coloured with Spectrum noir tri blend markers....

A heat embossed sentiment done with the same pearl gold embossing powder and die cut with the co-ordinating die along with some Vegas baby sequins finished off the card!!

Hope you enjoy the inspiration and come along and join us this month in the WOW! embossing Facebook fans challenge....

Hugz Ashlee 

No comments:

Post a Comment